Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here Goes Nothing

Hi all!! I have recently entered the fabulous world of Pinterest, and let me just say I am completely addicted! All I needed was one more thing to occupy my time, but the benefits that it is having on my classroom are tremendous, so I keep on pinning! I have been reading all the fabulous blogs I have found on Pintrest, and I thought I might as well give it a try.
My husband is going to be so pleased I am doing this because that means he doesn't have to listen to all my stories. I now have an outlet for all my cute stories and projects! I hope you all enjoy my journey as a teacher as much as I do!
We are learning about dinosaurs in science next week, so my latest project for tonight is this cute little dinosaur! I am going to have the students decorate their own dinosaur, and then allow them to name their dinosaur and complete a writing project describing their dinosaur. (We have been learning about descriptive writing as well).
Well that is all for tonight guys! I am heading to bed! I have a long day of crafting tomorrow, so expect another blog soon! Happy New Years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment