Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to the Grind

As I assume it is for most of y'all, tomorrow is my first day back with my kiddos! I for one am pumped about everything that I have planned for them to do, and all the fun things we are going to be learning!

The first thing we are doing tomorrow is talking about the New Year :) I have my calendar decorated with a cute Happy New Year Banner (I should've taken a picture of it today) We are going to use party blowers and count how many days we've been in the "New Year"! Depending on how they handle that, we might use the blowers to celebrate things throughout the day!

We will also be decorating 2012's during our social studies time. I will have a template and examples tomorrow. I am very excited about this because I feel it will reinforce the new year.

Well I'm off to bed now... I work on Eastern time and live in Central time, so 4:15 comes very fast in the mornings!! Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment